1. Quanshui Li, Jianling Hu, Ziya Wang, Fengping Wang and YongjunBao, The resonant, near-resonant, and offresonant plasmon coupling effects for the bonding modes in two types of asymmetric dimer, Journal of Optics,16, 075004, 2014
2.Quanshui Li and Zhili Zhang, Broadband Tunable and Double Dipole Surface Plasmon Resonance by TiO2 Core Ag Shell Nanostructure, Plasmonics, 6, 779-784, 2011.
3.Quanshui Li, Zhili Zhang, Sara S. Haque, Mingjun Zhang and Lijin Xia, Localized surface plasmon resonance effects by naturally occurring Chinese yam particles,J.Appl.Phys,108,123502,2010
4.Quanshui Li, Lijin Xia, Zhili Zhang and Mingjun Zhang, Ultraviolet Extinction and Visible Transparency by Ivy Nanoparticles, Nanoscale Res. Lett.,5,1487,2010
5.Zhili Zhang, Quanshui Li, Sara S. Haque, and Mingjun Zhang, Far-field plasmonic resonance enhanced nanoparticles image velocimetry within a micro channel,Rev.Sci.Instrum., 82, 023117,2011
6. Quanshui Li, Chunling Liu, Zhengang Liu, and Qihuang Gong, “Broadband optical limiting and two-photon absorption properties of colloidal GaAsnanocrystals
7. Quanshui Li, Chunling Liu, Qihuang Gong, Jininggao, and Limin Qi, “Free-carrier absorption and optical limiting in the suspensions of CuS and Cu2O hollow spheres” Journal of Nanoparticle Research 11, 989-993, 2009.
8. Quanshui Li, Chunling Liu, LeyunZang, Qihuang Gong, Xuelian Yu, and Chuanbao Cao, “Nonlinear scattering, absorption, and refraction processes in the colloidal suspensions of Bi2S3 and CuS nanoparticles and their combined effects for broadband optical limiting” J.Opt.Soc.Am.B 25 1978-1983, 2008.
9. Quanshui Li, Chunling Liu, LeyunZang, Qihuang Gong, Xuelian Yu, Chuanbao Cao, “Broadband optical limiting in the suspensions of lead sulfide nanoparticles” Laser Physics 18 434-437, 2008.